Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Brianna Pink Contact Lenses πŸ’•

Hello to all! This is the 4th contact lenses that I will be sharing. When I say 4th what I meant is I got it from the same seller just like the previous 3 contact lenses I shared over here. I got it from KLensPop during their promotion on this.
KLensPop is an online seller of contact lenses from Korea. They offer the cheapest shipping fee of 5.50USD and the method of shipping is via Postal Office. I am in UAE so the package takes a week or two weeks to arrive. And I have to pay the post office 5.00AED since I do not own any PO BOX and I am using the public one. It is very important to have a tracking number as that is the only for you to get your items. Do not expect to get your items without a tracking number. Staff will not bother to look at their storage to see any package bearing your name only.
Just like the other contact lenses I purchased this Brianna Pink comes in a bottle. On a regular price it will cost you 18.00USD but as I've said I got it on promotion last June or July? That time the prices were just 5.50USD per pair that I got myself 5 pairs of contact lenses. And you can use it 30 times in span of 6 months so no worries for me.
And this is what Brianna Pink looks like. So far I cannot think of anything bad to say about the Brianna Pink contact lenses I've got or any other contact lenses I own from KLensPop. And I hope people will take my word whenever I am suggesting a contact lenses. As I have a poor eyesight and cannot leave the house without a contact lenses or glasses. So in short I know what I am talking about or what I am doing. I mean I'd like to say that this website/brand is very trustworthy in spite of being affordable.
Just a few more uses and I have to discard it. But before that I will gather all my pink contact lenses and take a photo of them all together for comparison. Right now I have 3 shades of pink that I am wearing alternately. If you want to see the other contact lenses I've got here is the link. Whether you want to use contact lenses with power or just for cosmetic purposes you should try ordering from KLensPop.
Photo from the KLensPop website. Actually for me since I have a brown skin tone and my eyes are black so the pink does not look as pink. It becomes between pink and brown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment