Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Empty Tube #137: Caronia Nourishing Creme 🌸

2016 when I started my Pan Project. I wanted to live a minimalist life. And I was a hoarder before coming to that decision. After more than a year of my Pan Project one might ask if am I not too slow with my own project? Yes I admit I am. Because that's how badly I've hoarded items from years before.
In just a few weeks time the year will end and I am still on my 137th tube from all the products I accumulated. But I just can't throw them away. This one is called Caronia Nourishing Cream in Green Tea Scent. It is a hand cream from Manila when I went home last 2014.
Took these photos for those who are interested aboutt he ingredients and other information but for me it is futile. Because out of all the endless creams I've tried I noticed that almost all the ingredients are the same. They just differ in scent. Some claims to be organic. Some claims to be cruelty free. Some claims to be without parabens. But the bases are just the same. Hence the results are the same. 
So as time goes by I don't really stick to any particular brand. Actually since last year I am not buying anything and just finishing off whatever stocks I have. Feels like I will be doing it until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment