Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, October 16, 2017

Goodbye #181: Daiso Mascaras ๐ŸŒธ

If you are looking for an affordable and waterproof mascara I would definitely recommend Daiso Ellefar Waterproof Mascara to you. But nevermind the Daiso Ever Bilena Clear Mascara as this one is good for nothing. But then even if the Daiso mascara is good I now have to throw them both away. I do not use makeup on daily/regular basis that both of these has been sitting in my drawer for more than a year now. And since I am trying my best to get rid of something per day to unclutter my place that they have to go. You know on my way to minimalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment