Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

HM Mediterranea

2016 when H&M at Ajman City Centre went on sale and so I bought almost 30 pieces of eyeshadows even though I do not need it. End result? I was able to use a few shades once. 2017 I had no choice but to discard them one by one. As I am still in the process of decluttering the tiny space. But I will be posting them before getting rid of it.
I am not using makeup on daily basis. But I have many makeup items that's why it has taken me more than a year before I am able to touch my H&M makeup. I paid only 5.00 for this but I would not dare to buy if not on sale as one will cost 49.00AED.
Here are the swatches. Both do not have primer. All H&M eyeshadows are highly pigmented enough even without primer. And  can last for a few good hours. But then in my case I have to put some primer or base otherwise my eyelids would secrete oil enough to ruin the eyeshadow.
That's all for this. I hope I get to wear the rest of my H&M makeup for the remaining days of this month. As for the month of September I wore eyeshadows no more than 3 times.
If you want to see how the other shades look like here they are: After HourSharp As MustardStargazer and Triple Raspberry. Lesson learned: none of those colorful eyeshadows look nice on me. Except the olive shade. I have a small eyelids which is common among Filipinas and I have brown skin. With this I better stick to light shade Asian palettes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment