Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Empty Bottle #141: Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Cream 🌸

I bought this one on sale during my visit to Turkey last August 2016. Crabtree and Evelyn is available in Marks and Spencer UAE but the prices are quite high. While I got this brand on sale in Gratis. For barely 10.00AED so even though I do not need it I made the purchase anyway. I bought all the variants I can get. And managed to finish this one. It is way better than the La Roche Posay I used in the past. But then because I have many creams on my stash that I did not repurchase yet. I don't know how many products exactly I need to finish until I can start shopping again.

No comments:

Post a Comment