Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Anello Japan Small 🌸

These are not my photos. I got them from the Amazon Japan website. I am trying to declutter my computer at work. And I am seeing a lot of photos so I end up posting them here.
First I am not completely sure if the Anello being sold in Amazon Japan are all original. Then I cannot believe that there are fake Anello bags in the market. I mean they may not be affordable but at the same time they are not exactly a high end brand for people to create a replica. A lot of brands are way more expensive than Anello. Even the good old Jansport and Eastpak. Anyway moving on. I have these photos as I was contemplating on buying these.

Price in AED is around 50.00AED which does not hurt my pocket much. But then the shipping fee kills me. As the shipping is much more pricier than the amount of the item. As they offer only DHL as a courier. And I do not know anyone from Japan who can buy this for me and send it to me via Empost. Also I am getting an impression that it is quite hard to find items inside Japan. But then methinks only for those who are not really interested into helping someone out.

Last year when I was in Turkey grocery items from Japan, Korea, China, Thailand and Philippines are nowhere to be found. People who has been in that country for the longest time does not even know or has any idea that a small Chinese grocery exists in the heart of Istanbul. In Taksim Square. One just have to dig Google and social media to find it. Call me show off but then if I can find such a thing then why others can't? So same case in Japan. People who cannot find something are just simply not interested. If I were in Japan and will be staying in the same place for a week then I could just order them online. You know Amazon Japan exist for a reason.

For now I can only share the items I wish to buy even though I do not really need them. I guess I have to wait for my time. That I am the one who will be going to Japan for a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment