Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Empty Bottle #140: Woods of Windsor Blue Orchid 🌸

Woods of Windsor Blue Orchid Body Wash. Purchased this on sale during the time that I was hoarding. And so keen on using all the brands of body wash. Nothing exciting about this. At least for me. Posting it as my way to document the products I used. And for the progress of my Pan Project. You know the year is about to end and I want to finish them all.
This is a brand from UK. Available in Centrepoint. Centrepoint is available in all the city centres across the UAE. I wish to give a feedback about the scent but I cannot really remember. I used it just to avoid wasting it. I did not really enjoy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment