Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Hacker


Well.. I have an Instagram account since it came out in the market even though I do not know how to use it. Eventually I have forgotten the password. Created a new account and that time I know already how to use it until eventually I got bored. As I see a lot of makeups in my loop. Which is not helping me at all when I decided to go minimalist. But then I cannot stay away from Instagram as browsing photos can be fun too. And I need a social media where I can store photos from my phone. So I created a new one last year. Lo and behold, someone hacked it! Which I found very funny. So funny that the hacker actually gave me back my account! 

First of all my account is public. So what else is there could I be hiding? Then I do not do chat via Instagram. And back then I was not even posting photos of my face. Just random stuff about daily reminders or about minimalism. Or beauty products. I never found out who have done it or for what reason. My account is back. Photos of mine are all over it. And it is very much public. It only shows that the world has far too many twisted people roaming around.

No comments:

Post a Comment