Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, October 14, 2017

HM The New Yew

Too much photos for today but no new information. The 8th H&M eyeshadow in my stash that I used and have to get rid of. This is called The New Yew in the shade of blue green.
49.00AED if not on sale but I got it for only 5.00AED last year. And since I am not wearing makeup on daily basis that I can never finish even one of it.
Good pigmentation as always. Can last for a few hours even without a primer which is a plus point. But sadly for a brown skinned girl like me it does not look good. I look very loud.
Above swatches were taken on the dim side of the room while the last swatch was taken under the light. Camera is good but the owner is not. But at least I can say that is the color too in real life. Maybe it will look good on people with fair skin. But as for me, adios to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment