Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, October 7, 2017

The Face Shop Rice Ceramide Moisture Cream 🌸

The last time I posted about TFS Chia Seed Cream I was not able to show the inside of the bottle and so here it is. I was not able to do so as no time left to take a photo haha. You can see the it is a clear kind of cream. And I finished it off in the month of September.
Looks like a gel right? Looks sticky but believe me the skin absorbs it immediately. And this is the most expensive cream from The Faceshop that I ever tried. Goodbye to it and hello the Rice Ceramide Moisture Cream. I had to do this one in and one out scenario, to make sure I finish all the creams. And at the same time they will not create clutter in my dresser.
The Faceshop Rice Ceramide Moisture Cream. I bought it last year. I cannot remember if I got it on sale but I purchased it because of the word rice. I have this thought that rice will be good on the skin. 
Sadly my initial impression with this Rice Ceramide Moisture Cream was not good. I love the smell. But the cream was very heavy to my skin. Or maybe because it was start of summer that year? I kept it thinking I could use it as a body lotion later on. But I know now that time won't come as I have many body lotions in the drawer.
Now even though I do not like it much I will use it just to avoid wasting it. Probably in the morning I will mix it with BB cream. As this will work well for someone with oily skin. And I have a combination skin. What can I do? I bought it out of curiosity and here we do not get sample sachets of the products.
I only have until November to place an order via Ebay. All orders by then will come by December. And next year when VAT has been implemented I am not sure if buying my Ebay will have tax or not. But even then I cannot bring myself yet to order anything as I do not know if I will be able to finish it in a month or more. And I think I still have 3 or more than moisturizers that I must finish before they expire.
The Faceshop Rice Ceramide Moisture Cream does not come with a box unlike the first two The Faceshop creams I used. But I do not mind. To avoid the waste. I took a lot of photos of the back of the tube for those who are curious or interested in other details and ingredients. I stopped doing that. I just listen to what my skin says. 
Rice Ceramide also has toner, serum and essence. Which I did not bother to buy anymore since I am not really happy with the cream. I think the only line from The Faceshop that I bought on complete set was their Green Tea Line.
And that's all for today. If there is anything else that I can add up regarding this cream then I will just edit this post. But for now I cannot think of any.
Now moving on to different topic. Regarding the VAT. I do not know why Middle East want to implement such. But as a lowly employee who has been around here for a decade, I can feel the changes around me. And this is not a good kind of change. I know many of you thinks that the salary here is very awesome as there is not salary tax. But from where are you basing that thought? Maybe if you are thinking about Westerners in top management positions. But if you will look at the lowly employees like me, I doubt that you can still say the same. 

I am doing my Pan Project and Decluttering because maybe deep inside of me I know that the life here that I had known is about to get harder. And with that I had no idea until when will I be here or until when can I last? The salary has been stagnant for a decade. But the expenses won't stop going up. Vat will surely affect everything else. I maybe talking about ordering from Ebay but not really sure about that. As the months passes by, money gets tighter too. Sorry to end the post in a bad light. 

November 19, 2017: It is over a month now and I am not yet finished with The Faceshop Rice Ceramide Moisture Cream as I am using it only in the morning. Now there is something weird. I am sure that last year when I first use it, it feels sticky/slimy to my face. But then when I started using it again I do not feel the same sticky/slimy I felt upon the first use. Could the weather played a part? We do not have the extremely cold winter here. But the weather has changed from extremely hot to tolerable as of October. Could it also be that I am not applying layers of skin care? Like in the morning I only use this moisturizer and sunscreen. And last week with the addition of Japanese emulsion. So since it is the cheapest cream The Faceshop can offer then it will do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment