Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, October 16, 2017

Dubai Miracle Garden



It is in my draft that I decided to post it anyway. This was taken at Dubai Miracle Garden. My first and last visit to the said area. I do not mean anything bad about the place but.. based on my observation only, how can the place compete with other countries when it comes to tourism when everything seems to be so expensive. If I am a backpacker with limited money, I have to take a taxi to be in this place. And shell out 50.00AED for entrance fee. And another fee to see the butterfly garden. I have to many places across the UAE. Some are affordable but the problem will be the transportation. Some places are easily accessible but with expensive entrance fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment