Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Hybrid Contact Lens Choco πŸ’•

If you are here on my page hoping for an in depth reviews then I am sorry as this is not. I just want to share/show/promote/recommend the contact lenses from KLensPop. I now have 16 pairs of contact lenses from the said shop. And I do not have anything bad to say to any of them at all. But out of 16 pairs this is the 3rd time that I am sharing the contact lenses I own. And I am sharing them as it is really worth it.
For today I want to share about this Hybrid Contact Lens Choco. Klenspop is an online shopping of contact lenses and other things from Korea. They are using the normal post office when shipping the items. I have chosen the website out of all the many websites out there as they offer the most affordable prices especially when they are having a promotion. This pair would cost me 18.00USD on a regular price. But I got it on sale for only 6.50USD. When it comes to shipping again they offer the most affordable shipping fee of only 5.50USD irregardless of how many pairs you will buy. While one website I stumbled upon asking for 17.00USD for shipping fee using the same method of postal office.
All the 16 contact lenses I own came with a bottle like on these photos. Making it look more expensive. Anyway if you want to know contact lenses are available in UAE too. But then we do not have a wide selection of brands and colors. And it tend to be very expensive. Fresh look that cost 120.00AED is considered to be the cheapest. And the price goes up depends on the location of the optical shop. Same brand/color will cost 160.00AED if the location is inside the Mirdif City Centre. Price was the major factor why I opted for buying online.
And as always the bottle comes with English and Hangul. Which I do not mind that much. As I trust them to be safe. And the expiration date is written in English anyway. I remember picking up this batch of lenses from Empost that the officer cannot see what's inside of the bottles. Yes since the middle of this year the officers at Ajman Emirates Post Office are now opening ALL the packages. I asked them through their Instagram if is the standard operating procedure nowadays. You know all the parcels have gone through X-ray already so why the need to open them again. Will they pay me if it turned out to be legal? For invading my private property?
The first contact lenses I shared here was Olens Motive Silicon Hydrogel Gray which is totally fine except that it is not my favorite color. Second was Hybrid Contact Lens Green and the Hybrid line of contact lenses turned out to be my most favorite out of all the contact lenses I own. This one is also a Hybrid contact lens but it does not have the same effect as the green one. Unfortunately I suck at taking selfies that I can never do that in this lifetime to show how it would look like on me.
I just hope that whoever is reading this post will just trust me and try to order from Klenspop. Or choose Hybrid contact lenses. Even with the original price it is really worth it. Color blue, gray and green are the ones that will completely change ones eye color. Mine is black by the way since I am a Filipino. Their gray turns into icy blue into mine. While the green turns into light green into mine. This choco turns into naturally looking choco on my eyes but it does not stand out much compared to gray and green. So it is my least favorite in the line of Hybrid.
You can wear it 30 times in the span of 6 months. Did I miss out anything? I have said all my experiences repeatedly and how I came to know about this website and this brand. I may not be an expert but I think I have a say when it comes to contact lenses since I use them everyday. Except when I sleep. As I have a poor eyesight. Glasses are too heavy for me now. That I opted for contact lenses. I wish to also try Japanese brands but even the cheapest Japanese brand can turn into a premium price once its outside Japan. 
That's all for today and thank you for dropping by. Last photo is from the website. I am not as white as the woman in the photo but I swear that the contact lenses has the same effect on me. Just like with her. Ciao! Till next time. I am just waiting to have a bit of time to take photos of my other contact lenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment