Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, October 9, 2017

Empty Bottle #136: Kera Hair Treatment 🌸

LCS is a French brand of affordable skin care products that can be found in Carrefour across the UAE. The 136th bottle I finished is their Kera hair conditioner treatment. Honestly the brand maybe affordable but I cannot find/feel any X factor. I used many hair products but only Cream Silk from the Philippines is what I can say perfect for my hair. I do not know why I cannot find anything else with almost the same formula like it.
Bought this bottle last 2016. Finished it off just to avoid wasting it. And never again I will try out another brand of hair treatment. I will be sticking with my Cream Silk forever. I may have plans to try out other brands, but those that I have my eyes on are the Japanese products. Which are not available in UAE.
That's all for today. Thanks for dropping by. I am no longer upset with the mess inside my room. Slowly but surely I am finishing them off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment