Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Goodbye #184: Gosh Lipsticks 🌸

Gosh is a Danish brand of makeup available in Centrepoint across the UAE. I stumbled upon this brand last 2015 when I was looking for alternative to Mac Lipsticks. Price was 45.00AED per tube but I got them on sale for only 33.25AED each.
I got myself at least 11 shades and it was unintentional. I think the sale lasted for a month. So a few trips to the shop, voila! I found myself with 11 shades in my drawer.
It was affordable. And the current price was around 72.00AED now. I think everything there is to say I have said before but I will tell them again. It does not come with a box which is fine. It has a matte tube which the shiny part on the middle. And numbers and shades at the bottom of the tube.
The only thing I dislike about Gosh lipsticks was being too creamy. To the point that one has to be extra careful when applying on the lips. It breaks easily. I am not even putting it somewhere hot. Feels like one should keep it on the fridge. Just like a butter that would melt easily. 
Swatches for those who are interested as most of the shades are in permanent collection. I doubt that they have limited edition. And the brand is still very much available in UAE. As of me since I am continuously decluttering while avoiding hoarding that these all has to go. I've gone back to Mac since it is really my favorite brand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment