Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Ashley Blue Contact Lens πŸ’•

My 10th contact lens from KLensPop. Back in June they had a massive sale of lens for only 5.50USD and so I went ahead and placed my first order. It is called Ashley S-Blue.
I was in hurry when I took this photos and no place for me to take them properly but anyway as I keep on saying that details never changes. Top of the bottle the power is stated. Side other details are written like expiration date. Front is the name and color.
They call it Blue but Fresh Look call it Turquoise. As can be seen below. Up is the Ashley S-Blue from KLensPop. While down is the Turquoise from Fresh Look.
That is all for today. Thanks for dropping by. Hope the other pairs I have will have a good or clear photos that I can share to all. But before I got this last photo is from the website. This is how the lenses looks like for people with fair skin.
If you want to see the other colors I purchased. Here are the links:

No comments:

Post a Comment