Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Goodbye #188: Daiso Charcoal Cleanser 🌸

Daiso is a Japanese shop that the idea is just like the dollar shop in USA. It is available in UAE and used to be very affordable. And me being a hoarder, used to be a customer. I used to do Daiso hauls and does not even matter if I badly needed the items I purchased or not. When I have first seen the Daiso Charcoal Cleansing Cream I bought at least 6 pieces without thinking twice. As an end result? For how many years I managed to finish only 3 tubes of it. As being a hoarder that I was, I have almost all the known makeup remover. Even though I am not using makeup on daily basis. So as of December 2017, I am getting rid of the 3 tubes left.

I am not sure if this product is still available but in UAE not anymore. And as of the charcoal it has been said to be good in our skin. I believe them. Daiso Charcoal Cleansing Cream is a good makeup remover. But no matter how good the product is I cannot finish it for the simple reason that I have way too many. 

For the last 3 days I had been very busy decluttering the PC I have at work and at the same time my space in the tiny flat. I mean I had been decluttering for the last one year and half but only now that I felt the urgency to finish it as soon as possible. As my goal is that everything I own will fit into 2 luggages only. End of the year there will be mass termination across the country. And so for sure mass termination of my stuff will help me in the long run. That's all thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment