Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Kolosh Purple Shoes 💕

Hi there! Not sure if I shared this before but since it is in my draft (300+ items in there) instead of deleting I thought why not just post it anyway? I am in no way associated in Safeer Mall or in any brands of Brazilian shoes. But I will always recommend them. This shoes in the photo is not mine. I bought it on sale for only 20.00AED and has given it as a graduation gift for my cousin. I myself has many Brazilian brands of shoes through the years of my UAE life. 
I love Safeer Mall because I usually find items that you will not find in big malls like City Centre. And items that I usually find are like gem in the most unexpected places. But sadly those gems does not last long as there is no support from the public. People would rather buy expensive items from big malls made of cheap materials. Sad fact of life. 

Example #1: They used to sell Sacoo Amsterdam Leather Bag but it has been pulled out as no one buys them. We all know that leather bags are meant to last forever right? People spend 300 and above in shops like Guess, Aldo and the likes even though they sell items made of PU or man made leather. Compare those items in a leather bag and see which one will still be usable after a decade. Some people opted for the cheapest but them compute how much they spend for a cheap bags in a year and compare to just one leather bag from the said shop. Do you know that leather items being sold in big shops would cost 1,000AED and above?

Example #2: They used to offer Bartz footwear. It is a UK brand of handmade leather footwear. All were made in EU. Again it has been pulled out from the market. Because no one buys them. Bartz offers a genuine leather loafers for only 270.00AED whereas in big malls you will find them in a shop like Gucci which would cost you around 1,000.00AED or more. Do I need to discuss that good thing about leather shoes? My leather boots from Timberland back in 2012 is still alive until today. That I am able to passed it down to my younger sister. 
As of Kolosh I am not sure if the brand has been pulled out from Safeer Mall. But they still carry a lot of Brazilian brands and I hope they will continue to do so. Those Brazilian shoes may not all be made of genuine leather but if I were to compare those shoes say from Pay Less they are way better in many ways. Imagine this a black China made shoes in Pay Less would cost me around 200.00AED while the Brazil made shoes in Safeer Mall would cost me 75.00AED only or less if they are on sale. So tell me again why Brazilian shoes are not widely available in the country? 

No comments:

Post a Comment