Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Mucota Dyna Argan Series 💕

All photos are not mine. Taken from Amazon Japan or Google Images.
I have no idea about Mucota until a few months ago. I always hated my hair. I was born with buhaghag or loose hair. I do not know how to solve it except for rebonding. Well I am not aiming for super straight hair. But that process help me for quite some time. Making my hair looks slim. Right now rebonding in UAE is quite affordable but then the side effect is I end up with migraine. My hair is so think that they are using 2 hair blowers on my hair at a time. If not for the migraine I do not mind going back to them every 6 months of every year.

My hair is back to its buhaghag form again that I had to ask good old Google if finally mankind has found a way to replace rehonding? Lucky us, the answer is yes. It comes in the name of Mucota Dyna Argan Series. And the best of it all you can wash your hair immediately instead of waiting for 3 days! The downside is this is not available in UAE. Tried Ebay but no one is selling in Ebay. Tried Amazon Japan but the seller is not shipping to UAE. Now I am trying to get this in the Philippines. Wish me luck. Because I know finally this is the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment