Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Korean Beauty Products ♥

Hello! Been posting various photo as I am deleting them from my PC at work. What happened was I take photos of just about anything then saving them at the said PC. But then since I am no longer sure until when will I be in the company that I started cleaning it up. I mean personal files and photos like this one.

Back on the photo. One item is Aloe Vera Gel from Nature Republic the said brand is from Korea and not yet available in UAE market. But do not worry there is now a shop in DFC called Mumuso and they also have their own version of aloe vera gel. Sometimes Daiso has it too. But Daiso UAE is not stocking up much when it comes to beauty products. I cannot comment yet on how the product is as I am not yet using it. One of the many items I hoarded in the past. I will be doing my Pan Project until 2018!

Second item is from The Faceshop. It is called Fresh Milk Cream and as you can see not yet opened. I bought it on impulse just because it was on sale. Again I kept it and it belongs to the items that will be in Pan Project 2018. I was a hoarder. I am a recovering hoarder. 2017 I still made a lot of purchase. But at least it is a great improvement comparing to 2016 or 2015 especially in 2014! I am still very far from my goal of having my items fit into 2 suitcases but the more I declutter or pan project the more I see that it is possible. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment