Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Orchid Swing Pink Silicone Hydrogel πŸ’•

Hello! Just want to share my 7th contact lenses from KLensPop. Not a thorough review as so far I do not have any problems or complaints with any contact lenses I purchased from the said shop. I am just writing a post each of them to show the photos. As I believe they really do deserve it. 
I discovered KLensPop last June and since then I ordered from the said shop 5 times. Meaning I have an almost 2o pairs from them. Amounting to more or less 700.00AED but I am not crying nor having any regrets at all. As I cannot leave the house without contact lenses otherwise I will see the world in a blurry state.
All the contact lenses I own were purchased during sale. Like this Orchid Swing Pink Silicon Hydrogel if not on sale they are selling it between 30USD to 60USD but since it was on sale I got it for only 6.50USD. Expiration if unopened will be on 2020. But once opened must be used within 6 months. And in my case used it for 30 times. I am just keeping it to compare side by side with the other pink lenses I own. Before throwing it out.
All my 20 or so contact lenses came in a small bottle which makes it expensive and professional looking. Tried to keep the bottles as well as I might recycle them into something else but after a month nothing comes to mind so might as well throw them all away as to not add up to my clutter inside the house.
That's all folks! Sorry I could not add up anything more. Just see the shop something surely might interest you. As for me I will be sharing all the remaining contact lenses I own. It is just taking time as I am busy as always. As long as I am in this place I will always be as busy as a bee.
Here are the other colors I previously shared:
Hybrid Brown
Hybrid Green
Hybrid Choco
Brianna Pink
Olens Motive Gray
Orchid Swing Brown

Please note that starting January 01, 2018 VAT will be fully implemented in UAE. By then I am no longer sure if ordering online from other country will still be this inexpensive. Not sure if they will tax the products. Or bring up the price for storage fee since I do not have my own PO box.

No comments:

Post a Comment