Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Empty Bottles #146: Bioderma White Objective Moussant 🌸

Bought this Bioderma White Objective Moussant last January 2016 just because it was on sale. Buy 1 Take 1 for only 99.00AED and I was able to finish it only this 2017. Verdict? I do not feel any difference from the other brands I am using. As an end result I do not hoard anymore with skin care products. Whenever I need a facial wash or scrub I just buy whatever is on sale in Carrefour. Managed to finished this 2 big bottles just to avoid wasting them. The year is about to end but I am not yet 100 percent free from clutter and mess. But will get there. As I cannot afford to buy anything new.

No comments:

Post a Comment