Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Olens: Motive Silicone Hydrogel Brown πŸ’•

My 9th contact lenses from KLensPop. I could just copy and paste all the things I have written for the last 8 pairs that I own. Well KLensPop is an online seller of contact lenses and cosmetics from Korea. And they are using K-Packet in shipping. So the shipping cost is only 5.50AED and since I am in UAE it takes one week to 10 days before the package reach here. 
I now have more than 20 pairs and it never changes. I mean all of them are in bottles like in the photos. Front side will show you in English/Hangul the name and color of the contact lenses. While the back side shows the same English/Hangul details which I no longer read or paying attention to.
The side shows the BC, DIA and expiration date. But in my case I opened nearly all the contact lenses and using them alternately. They said that I should use the lenses for only 4 hours a day and just to be safe I am changing lenses twice in a day. Meaning I will wear one in the morning. Then remove it while I am at lunch. Then wear a new one after lunch. 
Brown was my first contact lens a year ago so back then it was my favorite color but not anymore. Still I have many browns as I was testing which one will stand out on my eyes. Right now I am just using whatever I own just to avoid wasting them but now I have my favorite kind of lenses that I will stick to in the future.
And so that's all. Thanks for dropping by. Will take time to take photos of the remaining contact lenses I own as I believe they do deserve a post. I am totally recommending KLensPop. Even though they only give freebies to people that happens to be popular on social media. But not really with regular customers. Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment