Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Empty Bottle #148: Kera Hair 🌸

Bought this on Carrefour just because it was on sale. And again as always I do not have an in depth review. I am just glad whenever I post an empty bottle as it means one less item inside the house. And the items I am posting were all from back in my hoarding days.

I am not happy with all the hair products I used. As my hair is quite different. I can use any shampoo and any brand of shampoo gives the same results. Cleanses the hair but making it stiff so using a conditioner for me is a must. But then the only conditioner that helps my hair is Cream Silk. Yes I also tried various brand of conditioner in the past. And since I have extremely thick hair that I also used different brands of hair care just like this Kera Hair Treatment in the photo. Again none satisfies me.

Hair rebond can give me a headache for up to 3 days because I cannot take the heat from the hair blower but then afterwards it gives me months of having a thin hair which is all I ever wanted. And any other products in the market like Kera Hair Treatment cannot give that. It tames the fly away hair but the hair will still look as thick as ever. So no more hair products for me. I wasted enough money in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment