Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, December 4, 2017

Korean Udon

There is a Korean grocery in Dubai called Hanarum. And honestly I wanted to try all the items being sold in the said shop. So I can say that I bought a lot since 2015 or 2016. I may have taken some photos and will share them all once I found them. But for now let me share this udon noodles from Korea. 
I do not know the brand name but I do not mind. Everything is written in Hangul in front or at the back of the packet. Except for the white sticker that says this is udon and where the expiration date is mentioned.
Price is 8.00AED per piece. I would say expensive but then this is the normal price of all the udon I've tried before. And I should be thankful that at least this is available in UAE unlike when I was in Turkey that food like this were nowhere to be found.
Inside white packet for vegetables. While the black one is soy sauce and oil. Last photo is the back of the packet. Even though there is no English cooking a noodles is not very hard. In my case I cooked/consumed only half of the packet as I am cutting down my carbs intake.
To make the long story short: people should try it at least once in their life. This is delicious according to my taste buds. But I will not repurchase as I am preparing myself for Keto diet in 2018. For the rest of the year I am just consuming all the stock that I purchased months/weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment