Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, December 4, 2017

Essence and Catrice

Prior to visiting United Hypermarket Sharjah, I already know that they do have Essence and Catrice. As they have social media accounts where the information was posted. And they are answering the questions/queries posted on the said social media accounts. I was planning to take good photos but was not able to do so as I have limited time. You know Friday is the only day to do everything. 
Essence and Catrice as brands from Germany. Both are drug store brands and so very affordable. The other shop I know of in UAE that carries both brands is Joanna in Dragon Mart. But if I were you I will not bother coming to Joanna and would go to United Hypermarket Sharjah instead. My photos didn't do justice but believe me that they have an almost complete collection. And when I visited some items were on sale. Lipstick from Catrice and mascara from Essence.
United Hypermarket Sharjah has two stands for each brand. That's how many their stocks are! So needless to say I will be popping up there again on my payday. You know I am addicted to lip products and the shop can feed my addiction without breaking my bank account.
That's all! I believe sharing is caring and so I am sharing the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment