Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, December 4, 2017

Orchid Blanc Choco Silicone Hydrogel πŸ’•

My 8th contact lenses from KLensPop. First of all I now fully understand what EMS and K-Packet means. And I do not know why most of the websites do not offer K-Packet and would rather stick only to EMS. Which is expensive. When the waiting time for EMS and K-Packet is not much. EMS says it will take only 4 days or one week. From Korea to UAE. But then with K-Packet it takes only a week or two. Not even two weeks but for 10 days only. I have come to know this as I've ordered from KLensPop 6 times now. But no longer sure if I will keep on ordering on 2018.
As I've said this is already my 8th pair from them so whatever I say are the same things that I've said for the last 7 pairs. I came to have at least 20 pairs or so as I was testing out different colors of the contact lenses from them. And they happen to have monthly sale which is very much affordable even for a poor girl like me. Moving on as you can see in the first and succeeding photos the contact lenses always come in small bottles like this. Thrown a lot but saving some in case I have an idea on how to reuse them. But if the year ends and still no idea on how to recycle them then I'll just throw them all away to avoid creating another set of clutter in the house.
You probably have seen this already for the last 7 pairs I own that the standard for this packaging is the details in Hangul and English at the back. While the DIA, BC and expiration date are on the sides as can be seen in the next photo. For the 19 pairs I purchased this is all the same. Then on top is where the power is written whether it is 0.00 or 5.00.
If the purpose is only to see the world clearly then any kind of color will do. But then as I kept on trying different lenses only then I found out which one I like the best and they are called Hybrid Contact Lenses. So this Orchid Blacn Choco Silicone Hydrogel is not my favorite. I am using it as I need to use contact lenses whenever I go out of the house. But color wise I prefer others.
The original price of contact lenses from KLensPop is from 18.00USD to 60.00USD while the shipping fee never change. But since I am always buying on sale that the most expensive pair I purchased from them was 7.50USD but for this pair I might have paid only 6.00USD or 6.50USD. It comes with a free case. Now my only complain is must the Ajman Post Office customs open all the packages? I had been their customer for a long time. They do not do such thing before. I am always upset whenever they open the package. It went through X-ray from Korea. Then in the UAE port customs. Probably even in the main branch of Emirates Post where they are sorting out the packages. If I am a criminal importing illegal stuff they why on earth will I let it go through a legal way like the postal office? With this in mind I might stay away from Emirates Post Office. Not unless I badly needed it.

As for the EMS it is expensive because your local post office will deliver it to your house but I believe that Emirates Post do not have something like that anymore. I can check it out but then the price is really too much for me. The reason why I am ordering overseas is to save money. So I cannot afford to go for an expensive shipping like EMS. But something else that I do not get is how come Korea has no problem producing Tracking Number for customers but Hongkong has a problem in doing so? Ebay sellers just pay 2.50USD to 3.50USD and you will get a Tracking Number for your package. So I asked Hongkong Based YesStyle if it is expensive from their side to ask for a Tracking Number. What answer they have given me? My local post office will provide a that for me which I know as a lie. As I received a package before from Hongkong through an Ebay seller.

So thank you for dropping by. And I will surely share more photos in the future. I still have have at least a dozen or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment