Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Pan Project 2016 - 2017

I started this Pan Project mid 2016. But the thing was in spite of it there were still times that I found myself purchasing new items. So as an end result after a year and half I am still not yet finished with that I have started.
I was a hoarder for far too long that inside the small flat there were a lot of paper bags as shown in the first and second photos; with too many items inside. I was able to get rid a lot of it. But then they are just simply far too many. Aside from Pan Project I have done as well the Goodbye Post Series. Where I am letting go of anything no matter how small that happened to be no use to me anymore.
Managed to finished a forgotten batch of razor which can be seen in this photo only to find out that I still have 2 or 3 packets of different brands of razors. That I will be using on 2018. Great. Just great. I do not see any end to this Pan Project and Goodbye Series this way.
L'Occitane sunscreens. Ahhhh I did not managed to finish them I left them behind when I went on vacation. Again you know the reason. I was over with the allowed weight of the baggage that I have to leave a lot of things.
Beauty Products????? Well I still have at least 100 of them!!!!!!!!!! I am now preparing another balikbayan box to send back home. Daily I am taking out an item out of my closet and with a heavy heart of course but then what can I do? With a heavy heart as I truly regret the money I wasted. And the money I am about to spend in sending the box. It would not have come to this had I been smart enough in spending since Day 1.
Funny thing is: I used far too many beauty products but then they did not really improved my appearance. Guess what? I still have sunspots. The dry skin stays dry. The hair is still the same. That I am considering having a hair rebond again even if it means migraine for 2 or 3 days again. As I cannot tolerate the heat coming from hair blower. 
Last photo are body scrub and hair mask. In 2017 I did not repurchase any of it. Only one brand of body scrub satisfied me and that's Bath & Body Works but then it is far too expensive for me that I chose not to buy again ever.
2017 I made a few mistakes once again when it comes to money. I hope 2018 I will be a better version or smarter version of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment