Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, December 4, 2017

Elle Eyeshadows

Hello! I keep on saying that this is not a beauty blog but then I have so many beauty product posts. Maybe this thing is very normal if you happen to be a girl. A girl seems like can never have too many of everything.
And in my personal computer at work I have at least 20GB of photos and honestly beats me if I know exactly why do I have that much? I cannot also remember the reasons. And I am posting them all now as I have to remove all my personal files. I do not know until when will I be in the office as they keep on terminating people.
Elle is a French brand of clothing and makeup. And in UAE it is available in Centrepoint of City Centre. Only clothing was available then some 2 years ago (?) they introduced the makeup. Then the makeup went on sale this year. Probably because it was not doing well in the market? 
And since I was a hoarder of anything cheap that here are my Elle eyeshadows. I did not buy some items as I already have similar colors in my eyeshadow palettes. This eyeshadow used to be 60.00AED per piece but I got them for only 15.00AED each.
Verdict? I was not expecting them to be so good. Honestly. Fall out is normal when you are using eyeshadow brush. But since I am using my fingers that I do not have any issue with fall outs. 
Highly pigmented eyeshadows. And creamy too. So too bad that it has been discontinued in the UAE market. Or is it only in UAE? Or could it be worldwide? I am not sure. But I am happy with mine. That when I started decluttering makeup I have chosen Elle eyeshadows to keep. 
Photos overload maybe I initially wanted to share how it looks like completely as it comes with a box. And the packaging is sturdy and expensive looking too.
And on the other hand it is better that I have taken a lot of photos as with the current situation I altogether stopped buying cosmetics. So whatever I am posting and will be posting are the last batches from my hoarding spree for the last two years.
And that's all. Thanks for dropping by. And I know that I might never finish this eyeshadows in this lifetime. With that in mind that I can no longer buy any other shade no matter how cheap they might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment