Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, December 10, 2017

HM Kobai Azalea

Finally I am now on my 11th eyeshadow from H&M. And it is called Kobai Azalea in the shade of red. Last June 2016 when the shop went on sale and the eyeshadow were up for only 5.00AED each. The hoarder in me bought 2 dozen or more. And since I will not be able to finish them the plan was to use one each day then take photo and post here as a remembrance. But then I do not have that much time and I do not use makeup on daily basis. So the year is about to end that I managed to use only 11 colors.
I do not know why I have taken bright shades like red. Lucky for me it does not look so bad on my eyes to think that I look like crazy whenever I wear bright colors. Used it only once by the way. That is the story behind all the makeup I own. And getting rid of them as soon as I can to maintain the neatness of my small space in the flat. 
Second photo shows how the eyeshadow looks like on its pan while the last photo shows the swatch. All the eyeshadows from H&M are highly pigmented even without eye primer. But I will not buy again as eyeshadow is not really my thing. 
Other shades I used:
Stargazer
After Hour
Triple Raspberry
Sharp As Mustard
Mediterranea
Ignite
Shitake
The New Yew
Ginko Green

No comments:

Post a Comment