Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Empty Bottle #144: Metro Flocking Perfume 🌸

PHOTOS overload:
So many photos but very little review. The thing is I was a hoarder up to the third quarter last year. One day I woke up and decided that time to stop. Just used up all the items I purchased and get rid of whatever I can. My life and my place is not as neat as I want them to be but it is better than before.

One of the items I hoarded in the past was perfumes of some sort. Not because I am addicted to them but I need them to make the smell inside the house go away. The problem one will encounter when living in a very little space and no good ventilation. Do not get me wrong I do not have issues with small spaces. But lack of ventilation is a huge concern. Not unless it is now socially acceptable to go out of the house smelling like a bacon or fried fish. 

I will give low score/bad reviews to all the perfumes and air freshener in the world as none of them can solve the issue. So I stopped buying them. And I am just finishing whatever I have in my stash. Still have a few left that I will finished in 2018. They can hide the smell away for a few seconds. Then back again. I just avoid cooking or frying when I am drying out clothes. And shed as much as clothes as I can. So the remaining clothes can be hidden properly in the cabinet to avoid the smell hanging onto them. 

For those who are interested to try it out I bought it at Home Center. The only item I ever purchased and I bought it on sale so that was less than 20.00AED. 

No comments:

Post a Comment