Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Cosme Cream 💕

Photo is not mine and I got it from www.urbandoll.com. I just wish that when I get the chance to go to Japan it will not be very hard for me to look for hair treatment items. You know why I am so into Japanese products? They seem to be very advance. And of course trustworthy. I can always go to a Chinese salon and have my hair rebond for only 200.00AED but then because of the hair blower I get a massive headache that can last up to 2 days. So I am thinking of just doing it myself at home where I do not need to use a hair blower and let my hair dry naturally. 

I am not aiming for that extremely straight hair anyway. Just enough to make my hair look slimmer. Instead of the usual buhaghag. That's all for today. I will surely share over here as soon as I experienced the wonders of Japanese hair treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment