Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, December 10, 2017

December 2017 ♥

I still have so many posts and photos in my draft and I do not have time nowadays to sort them out. I am busy in so many things and when it comes to social media I am focusing on my IG and Facebook account. I mean my phones alone has 8,000 photos! And so I am posting them before deleting them. Also sending them to my email as a backup copy. I no longer want to save them in my external drive. As I cannot even finish decluttering my external drives! Anyway the month is about to end and I am not yet done with my decluttering and pan project. I started this last June 2016 and still very much ongoing because of my hoarding phase from 2014 to 2016. And even the earlier years, I was not yet a hoarder but impulsive buyer. Due to those mistakes that I still have a long way to go

I have noticed that out of all the posts a lot of people are visiting Where to find Essence cosmetics in UAE? Admittedly I stopped buying and I am just using now whatever I have from my hoarding phase but even so, if there is any update I will do so to help out the ladies looking for it. And if time will permit I will gladly share the Essence and Catrice cosmetics I am using. Next that quite a few people visited was discounted clothes at Splash in Dubai Outlet Mall. Until now they still have the promo and I do not know until when the promo will run as you all know 2018 VAT will be fully implemented in UAE and for sure a lot of goods will be affected by it. Again I do not shop anymore but then if there's anything I can share (information) to help out other people I will do so. Why not.

I am still not as frugal and minimalist as I wanted to be. I am still a consumer. I just do not hoard anymore. I do buy only the items/brands I really want instead of just grabbing all the cheap things I could get my hands on. The only makeup that I am still crazy about is lipstick. As you can see my latest collection was Catrice. But not sure anymore for 2018 if I can still collect such. I really dreading the coming of VAT. So for the mean time, that's all. And if you have time and looking for Asian TV series try to check out the dramas I posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment