Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, December 4, 2017

Japanese Contact Lens 💕

PHOTOS are not mine. I got them all from Amazon Japan. It has been saved on my PC at work and decide to share them here before deleting. A lot of photos I will be posting in the days to come.
It has been said that Japan has the most expensive goods in the world. But while looking at Amazon Japan I beg to disagree. If I have my way I would purchase at least one big box of goodies from them. Unfortunately, they are only using DHL as means of shipping. And this company follows everything to a T like how they will not deliver a sunscreen because it contains alcohol. Which is BS because it is allowed via postal services. Damn them. I wish they have other options other than DHL. But I can only wish.

These Japanese contact lenses are being sold for almost 20.00AED only and as much as I want to try them out I cannot. Again it cannot be shipped to UAE. Other website that sells Japanese goods are offering higher amounts that makes a cheap product into high end. So in the end I just look for a Korean alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment