Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Goodbye #187: Biore UV Aqua Rich BB Cream 🌸

Biore is a Japanese brand of cosmetics. I think the company name is Kao. And until now I am not sure if this is related to Biore from America. Anyway this brand is not available in UAE. Maybe because it contains alcohol as that was the reason why DHL won't bring here Shiseido Senka Anti Ageing Sunscreen from Japan. The only way you can buy Biore is through Ebay where I purchased them for the first time a year ago. But you have to wait for one month as they are using only the normal post.
But if you are in the Philippines, Biore is available through Watsons. So that is where I've got the complete variants of Biore. One of them is this Biore UV Aqua Rich BB Cream. I bought two bottles of it but my skin does not like it that I had given away the other one. While I tried my best to finish this tube to avoid wasting it but then as you can see the year is about to end with no such luck. That now I do not have a choice but to just throw it out.
I do not have anything but love for all the Japanese sunscreens I ever tried but I cannot say the same for Biore UV Aqua Rich BB Cream. Maybe I just got a bad tube. Maybe I just have a bad skin. Maybe bb creams are not just for me. Japanese cosmetics do not have expiration date on them but I read before that sunscreens are good for one year only from the date of the production. This Biore BB Cream was produced on May 25, 2015 so by 2017 is it expired already? Also I noticed that this was made in Taiwan. While the rest of Biore I have were all made in Japan.
Actually since Day 1 I never liked foundations. Honestly I do not know how they should look like or feel like on the skin. But back in Philippines I do not use them. I found them to be expensive. And you will really feel that there is something in your face. It transfers to anything you put close to your face like phone, handkerchief. Lastly it clogs the nose that produces white heads 24/7 so no, foundation is not for me. But when BB Creams came out in the market and people were raving about it that I joined the band wagon. But then out of all the creams I tried none works for me.

Feels like they make my skin drier. And if you will look closely on my face there seems to be specks of it. It highlights the fine lines of my skin. Also I do not believe in using creams to conceal the dark spots or imperfections of our face because I do not like temporary solutions. So there is no other way for this Biore UV Aqua Rich BB Cream but the garbage bin.
Took a lot of photos to show the product and this is the best that came out from the camera. Forgot to take a photo when spread though. So this is the start. I could be throwing out all the remaining bb creams at home. And at the same time never ever to buy them again. 

If I have the money I will just to straight to dermatologist and have them remove my sunspots. Do something for my nose if they can. As I am never without white heads and using bb creams making the large pores and white heads more visible. Those are my concerns why I started buying cosmetics in 2014. Plus the dryness of my skin especially near the chin that seems to happen every October. I eat vegetables. Do not smoke. Do not drink. Sleep well. Drink loads of water. But all to no avail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment