Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Mac Limited Edition πŸ’•

This is just a continuation of my post I can't resist Mac just because I was able to take a photo of swatch in my hand. So this year Mac came out with 28 colors of Limited Edition and it has been available in UAE. But then I a, not the type who goes after Limited Edition. I do not have a budget and space to do so. 
But then if there is a sale and free shipping why not? It is not as if I buy Mac lipstick on monthly basis anyway. I think the Limited Edition went on sale as they want to get rid of all their stocks. So even though I am not a fan of Mac matte I found myself buying at least 3 shades that were on all nude tones. Irregardless if they will look good on me or not. Not a smart move but then so what? Haha.
Gritty Girl ~ Light Cool Brown
Mud Wrestler ~ Creamy Neutral Beige
Cold Hard Cash ~ Creamy Neutral Brown
And the swatch on my hand. I think the first one is Cold Hard Cash followed by Gritty Girl then lastly Mud Wrestler. I can see why this Limited Edition will not become permanent collection. They look bad on me. One looks vampy in a not so good way on me. One washes me out. One looks like I kissed the ashtray full of cigarette butts and ashes. While the palette that I bought the last time has 6 shades but only one looks good on me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment