Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, December 9, 2017

HM Tempest

My 10th eyeshadow from HM. June 2016 when they went on sale and an eyeshadow was available for only 5AED each. I may have purchased around 30. And I know I will never be able to finish that in this lifetime and so what I have done is whenever I use one I take photos and post it here as mementos. Then get rid of the item. I know waste of money but what can I do? It is over and done.
Today is for H&M Tempest. It looks like blue green if you are going to look on the label at the side of the box. But when you open the item and swatch it there's not hint of green on it. It is just simply another shade of blue.
I do not know if Tempest is in the permanent collection. If you will visit any H&M shop you will see that they have tons of makeup. For my budget it is expensive if not on sale. But to be honest I do not know what I was thinking when I made the purchase. But if I were to use makeup daily I do not have any complaints with all my H&M eyeshadow. Except for the regular price.
Thanking it for the memory and goodbye. If you'd like to see the last one I've used here is the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment