Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, May 12, 2017

Empty Bottle #100: Byphasse Body Wash 🌸

Bought in 2015. Back in time when Byphasse was actually an affordable line of cosmetics in Tati Department Store. Soon after, they decided to increase their prices. I stopped shopping. And it was okay as I already have way too many items inside the tiny flat. As I was on my hoarding phase.

Finally able to finish it this May 2017. And not this product will not be missed. Will not repurchase. It is good and smells good too but then all the body washes I've tried in the past have do the same characteristics. Because they all do have the same ingredients anyway. With a slight variation of a one or two.
I will just finish all my remaining 12 bottles or so and leaving body washes behind for good. Bar soaps would be more affordable for me and somehow helps the earth a little. I am not sure if they are recycling plastics here. I hope they do. But at least in bar soap I will not be so guilty with the garbage I am leaving behind as bar soaps are usually covered in a cardboard box. Which is harmless than plastic bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment