Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Goodbye #98: Mango Red Long Sleeves

Mango Red Long Sleeves
Purchased on: 4 or 5 years ago
Purchased at: Mango Mirdif City Centre
Sale Price: 49.00AED
Discarded on: April 2017

Mango is a Spanish brand of clothing that I love but I do not buy regularly from them. Because in the UAE Mango is expensive. And some items are too big for me. I bought this red long sleeves on sale years ago because I get used to wearing long sleeves in here. But I was not able to use it much as the V neck is making a little of my chest exposed. Which is something I am no longer comfortable with. So this is one of the hundred items sitting in my drawer that I finally had to let go.
That's all for today. Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment