Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Goodbye #97: Daiso Nail Decorations

Daiso Nail Decorations
Price: 7.00AED
Purchased on: 2009
Discarded on: April 2017
I used to have extremely long nails which I think was cool but time has come that I had to cut them all down when I started learning how to cook. I have chosen cooking than having the cool long nails. Found this among my stash. Nail decors that I have forgotten when I have given up using them.

Every time I write about an item I am discarding the more I am realizing what a waste of money I had done for the last 10 years of my life over here. I just wish anyone reading my posts learn a thing or two out of my experiences. Live a minimalist and frugal life and you will have a peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment