Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, May 29, 2017

Empty Bottle #110: BBW Aromatherapy Body Mist 🌸

Bought this last year during the Bath and Body Works Buy 1, Take 1 promo. Back then the price was 60.00AED or 65.00AED but this year they increased between 10AED to 20AED for Aromatherapy Line. 

I will not repurchase this. Well it smells good but I am not into perfumes. I did not use it as pillow mist. Instead I used it to see if it can battle out the smell the cooking emits inside the tiny flat. But it did not. Finished it for the sake of it. Nothing more. Just at least one more bottle off from my dresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment