Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Goodbye #102: Neostrata Pigment Lightening Gel

Purchased back in 2010 or 2011. The first time I tried going to dermatologist to make my skin even. Well going to dermatologist works but it should be continuous and sadly I ran out of budget. Aside from the procedure in the clinic I had to take some creams too. This is one of the creams they recommended. That I should use at home. Well by the looks of it I did not use it much. And now it is time for it to go. 

Ramadan is here soon. I am hoping by then I will be able to discard at least 1/4 or 1/2 of things I own. I have at least a 1,000 but sadly none of it has a value. None is something I can sell to have money. Aaahh the regrets of being a hoarder.

No comments:

Post a Comment