Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, May 5, 2017

Empty Bottle #95: Evoluderm Shower Gel 🌸

Evoluderm Shower Gel
Paraben Free
Price: 17.00AED
Made in France
Purchased on: 2016
Purchased at: Tati Mirdif City Centre
Finished on: March 2017

I am thinking of good words/nice words to say about this product but there are none. I mean this is not a bad product. But then there is nothing special about it that will make it stood out in the market with a hundred others to choose from. I cannot remember the scent. Not bad but something I forgot as soon as I used it. Foams up well but hey shouldn't shower gels are supposed to be that way? So that's it. I am just glad this is another bottle out of my stash. And I must really used up all my stash as I might be out of job soon and need to move out of the country.
Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment