Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, May 1, 2017

Goodbye #96: The North Face Travel Pouch

The North Face Travel Pouch
Purchased on: June 2016
Purchased at: Mirdif City Centre
Original Price: 89.00AED
Sale Price: 49.00AED
Discarded on: April 2017
I bought this The North Face travel pouch for my Turkey vacation. But since it is quite bulky I was never able to use it on the said vacation. I ended up using it as a make up pouch at home [took out all the makeup items inside and put them all at my dresser.. looks messy but at least I will be reminded always to use them and finish them]. But since I am continuously discarding my items with the goal of living a minimalist life, I have decided to give it up. With this thought in my mind: if I will keep this then I might have a reason to buy some more items because I have something where I can put them. I do not need to organize my items. I need to reduce them.

My space is small. And more items the more places where insects like cockroaches can hide. I am tired of them. And you know what? I do not miss the things that I have given away. Not even a bit. That means I do not really need them in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment