Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, May 8, 2017

Empty Bottle #96: BBW Velvet Sugar Body Mist 🌸

This Bath and Body Works Velvet Sugar Body Mist was included in my Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sale Haul back in MAY 2016. Exactly a year ago. I do not need it back then but I purchased it out of impulse and excitement as it was the first time I caught them for only 20.00AED per bottle.

But then sadly I do not have anything new (information) to offer about this product. Everything I will say are the things I've said before. Loving or hating the scent of any Bath and Body Works is a personal preference. For me I am not really crazy about them as I find them too sweet that can trigger my migraine sometimes.

But I purchased because the smell is quite strong compared to Victoria's Secret Body Mists as I am not using it for my body but as air freshener instead. I am living in a closed and cramped place that when cooking there is no way that the air (and smell) will go out of the flat. So since last year I had been experimenting with different perfumes to handle this concern. This body mist can offer a solution that would only last for a minute. So needless to say I will not repurchase. [For the record I will not repurchase any body mist from the Signature Collection of Bath and Body Works. Their Aromatherapy line would have been an exception but then it comes with a hefty price tag].
What I am doing now is trying to cook those heavy dishes at least twice a week then just refrigerate then and microwave for a minute or two before eating them. And whenever I cook I make sure that I will not be washing clothes that day. Or the next day. I no longer buy (or hoard) any kind of perfume since they cannot serve the purpose I am looking for. I am just now trying to finish off the stocks I have. Maybe someday people who are building houses and flats no matter how small they are would take into consideration to install a proper ventilation in the kitchen. Maybe. Anyway here is a quote that I want to share with you all. As afterwards I will be looking for something I can discard (again and again).
This is self explanatory. Since I own a lot, I spent a lot of time cleaning and organizing. Even though I am trying to get rid of an item per day ~ still doing that requires my time. Instead of me spending that watching something I would love to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment