Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Empty Bottle #103: Hype Angelica Body Mist 🌸

Pan Project Update: I am not on my 103rd bottle (and some undocumented) but it does not mean that I am so close into having a mess free room! But anyway I need to keep on doing it until such time I achieved my goal. For today I am saying goodbye to Hype Angelica Body Mist.

Hype is a US brand. Available in Centrepoint. I cannot remember how much I paid for this bottle but it was on sale. And just like all the perfumes I own, I used it to see if it can overwhelm the cooking smell inside the house. But it can't. So I finished it just for the sake of it. Not because I like it or it is useful to me.
As of May 2017 ~ I still have a dozen perfumes/body mists that I must go through and even if I finished them all I do not see myself having the need to buy another in the future. Since none of them can combat the cooking smell inside the house. Each house just needs a good ventilation. And nothing in the world can replace that.

No comments:

Post a Comment