Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Empty Bottle #102: Victoria's Secret Ultrarich Cream Wash 🌸

Another one bottle down as I am still doing Pan Project. As much as I want to finish this thing and start blogging about something else, I can't as simply I have way too many cosmetics in my stash that I have to finish. Cannot throw them away either. Cannot give them away too as I do not have anyone around me who might want them. I am working in a company dominated by men. In this branch alone there are at least 50 men staff. And the women? There are only 2 of us here.

This is not an in depth review as I cannot think of anything else about this Victoria's Secret Ultracream Wash in Verbena. All I can say is the scent is soft and feminine but this scent has been discontinued a long time ago. I am not even sure if this line still exists right now. This body wash retails for 85.00AED per bottle but I got mine on clearance sale for only 25.00AED ~ after this purchased I've never been to Victoria's Secret shop again. That will be almost a year now. 
As of May 2017 ~ there is no need for me to buy any body wash as I still have at least dozen bottles to go through. Actually I do not need to purchase anything else this year. With the exception of my nose strips and foot peeling gels of course. There are times that I am irritated as I want to clear all the mess in my room as soon as possible. But no matter how irritating it can be I do not have a choice but to wait. Not unless I am willing to waste money by just throwing out everything away.

No comments:

Post a Comment