Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Goodbye #105: Catterpillar Bag

Has it been 5 years since I purchased this bag? I got it on sale from Safeer Mall as Cat do not have a branch in Ajman. I bought it for only 70AED or 90AED and it is a good buy. But I am letting it go now as I already have many bags that I am currently using. Maybe at least 10 bags. I am not so sure.

Been buying lipsticks since March and I think by now I have a dozen new lipsticks. Which is the exact opposite of my promise to myself to live a minimalist and frugal life. But since I cannot turn my back yet on lipsticks, I will just try to discard as many items I could this month. You know when you bring in something then you have to let go of other things in return. One in, one out. To adding up a mess in the tiny space.

But in my case it should be one in, three out. If I will not do it that way then this clearing out my mess will seem no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment