Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Empty Tube #99: Cetaphil Lotion 🌸

Purchased back in 2014 and finished by 2017. Amount was less than 100AED. Perhaps I bought it for 60AED? Well back then I know that Cetaphil products are gentle and I thought it would be good for my skin type. Which is oily in the Tzone and dry for the rest. But the sales associate did not explain to me properly if this is for the face or for the body? She said that it is all around and so I bought it.

But then using it on the face was a pain as it feels heavy. And greasy. Maybe because of it that I stopped buying Cetaphil. Because of being heavy and greasy that I used it often until I finally kept it in the drawer and forget about it. Taken it out again only this year as I am doing Pan Project with all my hoarded items from the past.

I did not use it anymore as face or body moisturizer. I used it instead as a home made body scrub. Well I am not enjoying the said scrub but then at least no old products will be wasted. 
And that's all for now. Will keep on hunting down all my stash to see which ones to try away and which ones to finish (painfully).

No comments:

Post a Comment