Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, May 29, 2017

Goodbye #107: Plastic

Please do not scratch your head as to why am I posting something as little as this. For my goal is to have a clutter free space. And the mess in my tiny space consist of little things like this one in the photo. This is a small plastic package of a Korean blusher I purchased in 2015. And I do not know why I have it until now. Throwing away little items like this someone helps a lot. At least for me as a recovering hoarder. My goal this month of Ramadan: to let go of at least 300 items.
Sneak peak of my drawer. 2 drawers down not yet included in the photo. Would you believe that this alone contains 100 items? And so I badly wanted to clear it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment