Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Empty Bottle #101: Cetaphil Non Irritating Cleanser 🌸

Another blast from the past. Or product from circa 2014 that were hidden among my stash. SO just imagine how many products do I really own. Since I discarded at least 100 (and at least a 100 more undocumented) and were able to do Pan Project to at least a hundred cosmetics (and again more numbers undocumented as well). And please I am not saying that to brag. There is nothing to brag about. It is indeed a pain trying to finish them all of.

I got this Cetaphil Non Irritating Cleanser for only 50.00AED because it was popular back then as a gentle cleanser. Yes it is gentle but not working well with my skin type. I have a very oily T-zone and it does not feel like cleaning my face well. Most especially the T-zone! Where the main concern in my face happens all the time. More oil, more whiteheads to deal with. I finished it for the sake of finishing it instead of throwing it out.

So no I will not repurchase. Nor any other Cetaphil products for me. Nor any other French brand again. I almost forgot to mention that Cetaphil is from France.
The journey I am taking towards a frugal and minimalist life is a tough one. The road is bumpy and I stumble from time to time. (I am not really vain but you will notice that most of my earthly possessions are clothes and cosmetics. Maybe it would have been more and beyond that, IF I am living in my own place. If I am I would have bought all the kitchen items I have seen on sale ages ago). Like I have said I have to turn my back from makeup but Mac was on sale and I found myself buying a few tubes that I was dreaming of for the last 3 years. Things like that. Every once in a while I still purchase just because I wanted it and not because I badly needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment